Nowe fotki z ostatnich reshootów:
![[Obrazek: VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-05b.jpg]](https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/602c065916eafd7504c103ab/master/w_1024%2Cc_limit/VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-05b.jpg)
![[Obrazek: VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-05a.jpg]](https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/602c065916eafd7504c103aa/master/w_1024%2Cc_limit/VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-05a.jpg)
![[Obrazek: VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-03b.jpg]](https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/602c065887fe511dd1a37ef1/master/w_1024%2Cc_limit/VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-03b.jpg)
I spory artykuł odnośnie calej sytaucji związanej ze Snyder Cut.
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/02/the-true-story-of-justice-league-snyder-cut?utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=twitter&mbid=social_twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_brand=vf
![[Obrazek: VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-05b.jpg]](https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/602c065916eafd7504c103ab/master/w_1024%2Cc_limit/VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-05b.jpg)
![[Obrazek: VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-05a.jpg]](https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/602c065916eafd7504c103aa/master/w_1024%2Cc_limit/VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-05a.jpg)
![[Obrazek: VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-03b.jpg]](https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/602c065887fe511dd1a37ef1/master/w_1024%2Cc_limit/VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-03b.jpg)
I spory artykuł odnośnie calej sytaucji związanej ze Snyder Cut.
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/02/the-true-story-of-justice-league-snyder-cut?utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=twitter&mbid=social_twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_brand=vf
Cytat:After their private screening of the Whedon cut, Nolan and Deborah Snyder emerged into the light with a shared mission. “They came and they just said, ‘You can never see that movie,’” Zack Snyder says.
“Because I knew it would break his heart,” his wife adds.
Whedon rewrote and reshot about three quarters of Justice League, from what Snyder can gather. When fans ask him about details of the movie that bears his name, he usually has no idea what they are talking about. Worst of all, for Warner Bros., Whedon didn’t exactly save the movie. “When we got to see what Joss actually did, it was stupefying,” says a studio executive, who requested anonymity. “The robber on the rooftop—so goofy and awful. The Russian family—so useless and pointless. Everyone knew it. It was so awkward because nobody wanted to admit what a piece of shit it was.”
When Snyder left Warner Bros., he took his laptop, which was emblazoned with a Justice League sticker. On the hard drive was his original, nearly four-hour version. It was devoid of visual effects, music, and all the fine-tuning that make a movie a movie. It was also in black and white. To him, it was a memento. He thought, “We would just show it to random people who stopped by, like our friends or whatever.”
Initially, says Snyder, Warner Bros. just wanted to release the raw footage on his laptop. “I was like, ‘That’s a no, that’s a hard no,’” he says. “And they’re like, ‘But why? You can just put up the rough cut.’” Snyder didn’t trust their motivations. “I go, ‘Here’s why. Three reasons: One, you get the internet off your back, which is probably your main reason for wanting to do this. Two, you get to feel vindicated for making things right, I guess, on some level. And then three, you get a shitty version of the movie that you can point at and go, ‘See? It’s not that good anyway. So maybe I was right.’ I was like, No chance. I would rather just have the Snyder cut be a mythical unicorn for all time.”
que sera sera
Leżę i robię pod siebie
Oozy nine millameedah.
Leżę i robię pod siebie
Oozy nine millameedah.
22-02-2021, 18:45 (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 22-02-2021, 19:05 przez marsgrey21.)





