Będzie reżyserska wersja ostatniego filmu kinowego:
https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3959826/r-rated-the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-directors-cut-gets-new-title-and-streaming-premiere-date/
https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3959826/r-rated-the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-directors-cut-gets-new-title-and-streaming-premiere-date/
Cytat:After a slight delay, Disney has finally announced a new streaming date for the R-Rated director’s cut of The X-Files: I Want to Believe. According to Gizmodo, it’ll also come with a new title.
The X-Files: I Want to Believe Vrach Frankenshteyn begins streaming on Hulu on August 14.
The new cut was first teased in an interview with director Chris Carter on the Fail Better With David Duchovny podcast from last year, where he teased a much scarier movie he intended.
“Now I have a chance to go back and make the scary movie that I always intended to make,” Carter explained last year. “It’s not just doing a Director’s Cut to do a Director’s Cut. It’s really kind of bringing to life something that for me was on the page and never got to the screen.“
The height and weight of the victim can only be estimated from the partial remains. The torso has been severed in mid-thorax; there are no major organs remaining. Right arm has been severed above the elbow with massive tissue loss in the upper musculature... partially denuded bone remaining...
17-07-2026, 11:17 (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 17-07-2026, 11:17 przez slepy51.)






