Ulubieni aktorzy
Brad w formie, pozytytywny i pelen energii. Nie wnikam czy na wspomagaczach, ale chyba nie:

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/dGABBPpDCuw
Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.

Odpowiedz
Hardy w wolnym czasie wziął udział w turnieju Ju Jitsu i go wygrał. Kozak.

[Obrazek: 308183379_5114873588617125_7969791532353...e=6332A16D]
Oświadczenie: The Wire jest najlepszym serialem jaki widziałem. Six Feet Under jest na drugim miejscu.

Odpowiedz
Mógłby znowu zagrać jakiegoś dzika, brakuje mi jego wkurwu.
http://www.filmweb.pl/user/tynarus120
Forum światopoglądowe filmowe

Odpowiedz
Cytat:Zweryfikowano
Addiction is difficult and complex stuff to navigate; as is mental health. Subjects which are both deeply personal for me and extremely close to my heart.
It is an honour to be able to represent the charity and my team REORG and the great work they do supporting the mental health and well-being of veterans of service, military and first responders through the therapeutic benefits of Jiu Jitsu and fitness training.

Simple training, for me (as a hobby and a private love ) has been fundamentally key to further develop a deeper sense of inner resilience, calm and well being. I can’t stress the importance it has had and the impact on my life and my fellow team mates.

REORG is a global non-profit organization and community that encourages and enables veterans, active military, and first responders to use Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Physical Fitness Training as a form of therapy to overcome physical and mental challenges, strengthen social connection, and improve overall health and well-being.

Their work has changed and saved lives around the world by not only providing an effective, positive means for navigating and managing the challenging psychological aspects of military and first responder careers, but also has allowed many to find a renewed sense of purpose, identity, and community thats often lost when transitioning to civilian life.

Odpowiedz
Cos dla fanow Newmana:

https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auction/2023/a-life-legacy-the-joanne-woodward-paul-newman-collection
Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.

Odpowiedz
Jakieś wieści o Jamie Foxxie

https://okmagazine.com/p/jamie-foxx-paralyzed-blind-blood-clot-brain-covid-19-vaccine/

Odpowiedz
O kurva, grubo. Myslalem, ze u niego to jakis maly kryzys byl, a tu widze, ze grubo poszlo.

Odpowiedz
Jeszcze nie dawno córka dementowała inne plotki o tym co mu jest i wychodziło na to, że nie jest umierający czy też sparaliżowany.

Odpowiedz
78 urodziny obchodzi dziś John Lithgow, jeden z najwybitniejszych aktorów w historii. Najlepszego ;)

The height and weight of the victim can only be estimated from the partial remains. The torso has been severed in mid-thorax; there are no major organs remaining. Right arm has been severed above the elbow with massive tissue loss in the upper musculature... partially denuded bone remaining...

Odpowiedz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon